Thursday 10 March 2011

Can you tell what it is yet?


Childishly excited by the fruits of this evenings modelling/texturing. So much so that I’m posting prematurely (it's never happened to me before, I swear). One is a object from the past with this clue:
Give me food and I will live; give me water and I will die.
the riddle answer is only indirectly linked to the object, no fun if it's easy.

And the other one is obvious so I won’t be thinking up a riddle.

Dark to hide the fact that it was modelled to American standards, i.e evil mirror twin.


I have two distinct intentions, the first object will be used in a surreal manner and rely on good compositing to sell it, the second will be invisible until it reveals it’s outlandish properties.

Have fun with those, post a comment if you know the answer, there'll be a cash prize at the value of your immortal soul multiplied by the amount effort in solving the riddle

(soul measured by old testament standards ... and subject to interpretation)

No comments:

Post a Comment